R450 Glass Fiber Quadcopter Frame 450mm - Red/White v1
This frame is extremely versatile and the design is, by far, the most widely used design in DIY quadcopter builds. The 450 is the perfect frame for both first time builders and veterans alike. With plenty of space for electronics and even FPV and GoPro, it's just the right size frame for a great build that can grow with you as you add more features to your copter. If you're looking for build ideas, this is definitely the frame to get as builds utilizing it and other clones are extremely well documented all other the internet.
We carry these frames in a few different color combinations, so if this isn't the color scheme you're looking for, check out our other frame selections. Also, while this frame is extremely study compared to most, hard crashes do break things, so be sure to pick up some spare arms or even a full spare frame. At this price, you can't afford not to.
We also carry landing gear for this frame to get it up off the ground for smoother landings and the ability to mount electronics, gimbals, and cameras below the frame. Check those out here: R450 Landing Gear.
- Color: Red/White
- Size: 450mm
- Height: 55mm (w/o landing gear)
- Weight: 282g (approximate w/o electronics)
- Materials: Super strong polyamide nylon arms with light weight glass fiber frame plates and brass sleeves for frame bolts.
- Includes: 2x white arms, 2x red arms, frame plates, screws, tool, velcro, zip ties
*This kit does not come assembled, but is very easy to assemble.
Rcommended Buildout (not included):
- 4 x 28mm 1000~1200kv brushless motors (or similar size/kv)
- 4 x 15~25 Amp ESC
- 4 x 8x4~10x4.5 Prop (2CW & 2CCW)
- 1 x 1500~2200mAh 3s 11.1v Lipoly battery
For help with planning the rest of your buildout, check out our support thread at QuadcopterForum.com.